– We are closed on Thursday, July 4th for the Independence Day Holiday. Please plan ahead for the holiday as there are no deliveries on Thursday, July 4th.
– It is recommended that final pre-shutdown orders are placed no later than Tuesday, July 9th.
– Per the NYS Liquor Authority, orders shipped from Monday, July 8th thru Friday, July 12th will be deemed delivered on Sunday July 14th , which shall be considered the date of delivery for same. The final payment date for such deliveries shall be Tuesday, August 13th.
– The last delivery date prior to shutdown is Friday, July 12th and no new orders will be taken on this day. The Order Department is closed on Friday, July 12, 2019. Our Order Department will re-open on Monday, July 29th at 9am.
– Customer Service is open Friday July 12th AND during shutdown for C.O.D. and other compliance issues. Orders cannot be placed through Customer Service during this period. Additionally, all policies related to as bills, pickups/exchanges, etc are still in effect and can be processed during the shutdown period. For example, if a customer received an incorrect product , the pickup needs to be called in within 5 business days from the date of delivery. Customer Service can be reached at (800) 441-5614 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Our first delivery day after the Summer Shutdown will be Tuesday, July 30th.
– Bill and Storage orders can be placed at July pricing via your Sales Rep until 11:40pm on Wednesday, July 31st.
– August orders will be taken starting on Wednesday, July 31st at 9am per our normal policies and procedures.
– Orders received through the Bev Media and sevenfifty system will be processed according to this same schedule.
Empire Merchants of New York City made an internal announcement today of its forthcoming launch of Independent Spirits, a new division dedicated to craft spirits. Independent Spirits will formally launch on April 1, with 18 newly hired sales reps and three sales managers focusing on brands from about 40 suppliers, including The 86 Company, St. George Spirits, Royal Dutch Distillers, Buffalo Trace Distillery (part of its portfolio), and Compass Box Whisky. The move marks the first time a major distributor has formed and staffed a separate division dedicated exclusively to craft spirits, according to Ari Rubinstein, the new division’s director of sales.